1. You will need to register yourself first, then proceed with the entry process.
2. When entering, please ensure that you enter your information accurately.
3. Please remember to select the appropriate t-shirt size for yourself if you would like to purchae a t-shirt.
4. You can also enter a team event over and above the individual event. CLICK HERE to go to the team events.
For any queries or assistance anywhere during this process, please do not hesitate to call: 011 844 0419, and an agent will assist you.
Further details on the event are also available at www.suncityswim.co.za.
Twin Room sharing R1530.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Twin Room single R1400.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Family Room sharing R1845.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Family Room single R1715.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Sun City Hotel - Group Code: DSPB0110.
Std Twin Room sharing R2150.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Std Twin Room single R2000.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Std Family Room sharing R2150.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
Std Family Room single R2000.00 per night incl. Breakfast.
To book call Central Reservations on: (011) 780 7800 and quote DSPB210 for Cabanas and DSPB0110 for Sun City Hotel. A family room has a double bed and sleeper couch and sleeps 2 adults and 2 children (cost of children's breakfast is extra). A twin room sleeps 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child (beds can be together or split). Bookings
are for a minimum period of 2 nights.
The breakfast rate for children aged 12 and over is R130 at the Cabanas and R180 at the Sun City Hotel. For children under 2 there is no charge, 3-6 years pay 25% and 7-11 years pay 50%.
PLEASE NOTE: NO Braaing or Alcohol will be allowed at WaterWorld.
You pay the same price irrespective of how you enter.
Web entries with EFT option closes 23 Sept.
Web entries with credit card option, 30 Sept.
FAX: Faxed entries close 23 Sept. Allow 7 days before confirming a fax entry.
BULK ENTRIES: Contact (011) 844 0416/9 to request a form or email@example.com. Bulk entries with payment effected, close 23 Sept.
How to make your payment:
Account: Enter Online (Pty) Ltd
Branch: Epsom Downs
Branch Code: 152205
Account Number: 1522173536
Reference: 2800 + entrants Name, ie. 2800 Smith Peter
BRING PROOF OF PAYMENT TO EVENT ie. Deposit slip, electronic transfer, your credit card statement.
1. When entering events 2 - 5 please select one of a School, Club or a Masters Club if applicable.
2. Event 6 is a new Team Relay. A team consists of a minimum 3 members - up to 5 may enter. Each individual enters and pays separately, also The Team Captain must complete a Team Consolidation List. Download or request from Entrytime and fax or scan and fax back.
3. The entry fee is determined by when the race office receives payment.
4. Entrytime queries (011) 844 0416/9 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Race organisers email@example.com or Ross Lawson 082 935 3751 or Clare Davie 082 800 9370 Liz Bronkhorst 082 549 2262.
6. Confirm entries at www.entrytime.com. Pre entries who supply a valid email address will be confirmed by email.
7. Collection of race numbers, goody bags, Sun City & Valley of the Waves entry vouchers and pre ordered T-shirts must take place before entry into Sun City complex from The Sun City Sports and Recreation Club. Signposts from main gate.
Friday 22 October -14h00 - 19h30
Saturday 23 October - 06h30 - 11h00
8. Cut off swim times - 3km Half 40 min Finish 100 min; 1500m Half 20 min, Finish 50min.
9. Registration for each event will close 90 minutes prior to each event start time start and at 11h00 on Saturday. This allows time to get to Waterworld. Collection of a team mate's race number and goody bag is at your own risk.
10. All non residents and non participants will pay an entry fee of R75 per person at the Sun City Main Entrance gate and will receive R30 Sunbucks to spend at any outlet across the complex. Participants receive Entry Vouchers to the Valley of Waves worth R95.
Prize giving will be held as soon as possible after each event, with Team Prizes and the Courage Award being awarded at 15h15.
Gold medals will be awarded to 1st - 5th.
Silver to 6th - 10th places.
All finishers receive Bronze medals.
Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into after the event.
Individual cash prize winners must be present at prize giving to receive prize money.
Little Eden, a permanent home for children with intellectual disabilities (www.littleeden.co.za) is the official
charity that will benefit from the 2010 Dis-Chem Sun City Swim.
An amount of R5 per entry will be set a side for this purpose.