1. The race is to be held under the rules of the ASA and the AGN
2. All Foreign athletes must abide to the IAAF rule 4 par.2.
3. All athletes must wear 2012 licences numbers in the front and at the back of their vests
4. Athletes with temporary licence numbers must wear them in front and at the back of their vests
5. Athletes must wear official race numbers in the front of their vests.
6. Age category tags must be worn in the front and at the back of vest by athletes competing for prizes. Proof must be provided when required for winners.
7. Walkers must wear their "W" or "walker" tags in front and at the back of their vests if they are competing for the prizes.
8. No seconding is allowed
9. No ipods are allowed
10. All athletes participate solely at their own risk. Organizers and sponsors will not be liable for any injury, illness, damage or theft.
11. Marshals, traffic officials and road rules must be obeyed at all times.
12. Referees decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13.Regrettably no pets, wheel chairs, roller blades or cyclists are allowed.
14. Medical support will be provided.
15. Water points will be provided at every +- 3km
16. Tog bag area will be provided
17. Parking is available but the race organisers will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged goods
18. Age restrictions: No participants under 15 years old should enter the 10km and 21.1km