In accordance with the rules of ASA & WPA
1. Minimun age on race day is 15 years.
2. Participants must obey instructions of marshals / traffic officers.
3. Licensed athletes must compete in official colours and display unaltered license numbers, valid for 2012, on the front and back of running vests
4. In addition to Overall (Open) prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Corresponding numerical age category tags, must be worn on the front and back of their club vest. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to senior.
5. Temporary licensed participants are eligible for age category prizes provided they enter the relevant age group, wear the appropriate age tags and provide proof of age.
6. Juniors born 1993 or later wearing a junior or senior licence number must display the age category tags ("J") to qualify for age category prizes. Juniors will count towards 'Open Team' prizes.
7. Cloub colours must be worn to qualify for team prizes.
8. Entry cards must be worn for the duration of the races. Any participant not able to produce an entry card when asked to do so by a race official may be disqualified.
9. No personal seconding allowed, except at official refreshment stations.
10. The organisers accept no responsibility for any accident or injury resulting from participation in this event.
11. Any ruling by the race committee wil be considered final.
12. Entries will be accepted at the start from 05h30 - 06h45.
13. Prize giving ceremony at 09h10 which includes spot prizes. Cut off time is 09h10.
14. Tog Bag area provided at runner's own risk.
15. Race results will be sent to all Western Province Clubs.
Fun Run Rules:
16. Participants younger than 10 years old, should be accompaniedby an adult.