1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN. Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers of the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature, whatever the same maybe arising out of their participatio in the race.
2. Registered athletes must wear their 2012-license numbers on the back and front of their vests. If issued with a race number this must be worn on the front of the vest.
3. Temporary licensed athletes must wear temporary license on the back of vest.
4. All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back. Proof of age for prize winners will be required and must be presented to referees before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
5. Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER / W tags on the front and back of their vest.
6. No seconding is allowed.
7. In accordance with IAAF Rules, Rule 4, Paragraph 2, International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin to the referee in the event of such athlete winning a prize.
8. Wheelchairs are allowed, but are requested to keep a safe clearance at all times.
9. No cyclists or participants on blades, or making use of any other mechanically operated device are allowed.
10. On the 10 and 21,1 km races no baby-strollers or dogs on leashes are allowed.
11. No iPods or any other listening devices are allowed.
12. Minimum age: 15 years for the 10 km race; 16 years for the 21,1 km race; 9 years for the Fun Run, children younger as 9 must be accompanied by at least one adult taking responsibility for the child younger than 9.
13. Instructions given by traffic officers and race officials must be obeyed at all times.
14. Water points will be provided at approximately every 3 km during the race.
15. Medical support will be available from a suitable point during the race.
16. Parking available
17. No tog bag area