1. The race will be run subject to the rules as laid down by the IAAF, ASA and MPA
2. Club colours and valid license numbers must be worn by registered athletes
3. Walker tags and license numbers to be worn (back and front of top only) by registered athletes
4. Entrants for 21.1km events must be 16 years and older
5. Entrants for 10 km event must be 15 years and older
6. Entrants for 5 km must be 9 years and older
7. ID documents must be available on race day
8. No seconding under any circumstances
9. Marshals must be obeyed at ALL times
10. All foreign athletes must comply with IAAF rules 4.2 and 142
11. Failing to comply or disobeying these rules could lead to disqualification
Indemnity: (If the indemnity is not signed by the athlete and, in the case of a minor, by the parent or guardian, the athlete may not run or walk in any of the Wakkerstroom Mountain Challenge races).
I (and in the case of a minor the parent/guardian) declare that all information supplied by me is true and correct. I am medically fit to participate and understand that I enter at own risk. I accept that the organizers, sponsors and hosts shall not be held responsible for any accident, injury, damage or loss of property during the event, on the course or in the changing area. I agree with the rules of the event.