Start And Finish:
The 42.2km route starts in Zimbabwe and finishes at Eric Louw High School in Musina.
The 21.1km and 10km route start and also finishes at Eric Louw High School in Musina.
Pre-Arranged Free Transport to the start of the 42.2km route Four busses will transport athletes to the start. The busses will depart from Eric Louw High School. The busses will depart STRICTLY at 4:45. No private vehicles will be allowed at the start. LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ACCOMMODATED
42KM PRE-ENTRIES ONLY: PASSPORT REQUIRED All athletes taking part in the 42,2 race MUST send a copy of their ID for border control purposes by not later than15th Speptember to (Fax): 086-5093263 or (e-mail): email@example.com.
Bring Proof of payment , Entry Form and Passport to the "Pre-Entries Table" at the Start
Prizes & Gold Medals:
Gold Medals: All category winners: 10km, 21km & 42km races
Silver Medals: To next 20 finishers: 21km & 42km
Bronze Medals: To all finishers: 10, 21km & 42km NOTE: Banking particulars is needed for winners according to LIMA regulations
Equal men and women
SMS your email address to 082 749 0413 for more details
The prize giving will follow each race completed at Eric Louw High School
1. Athletes are to ensure that they enter in the correct age category
2. Apart from the open category, an athlete will not be eligible for any category prize, unless he / she is wearing an official age category tag prominently displayed on the front and back of the vest.
3. Participating children under 12 years old, must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Minimum Age For:
* 5 - 10km 9 years+
* 15km - 15 years+
* 21.1km - 16 years +
* 42km - 20 years+
1. This race is run according to the rules of Athletics South Africa (ASA) and (LIMA)
2. Club colours and a 2012 licence number must be worn
3. Temporary licence numbers will be available for all distances at a cost of R25.00
4. No seconding permitted. Refreshment stations approximately every 3km
5. Only athletes 16 years and older may compete in the 21.1km. The minimum age for the 42.2km is 18 years and 10km is 9 years according to LIMA regulations
6. All category winners must wear the applicable ID tag. PROOF OF AGE REQUIRED
7. Event race numbers to be worn on the chest, clearly visible and licence or temporary licence numbers to be worn on the back
8. Entry tables open on the morning of the race from 04:30am
9. Athletes must obey the instructions of traffic officials and marshals. Failure to do so could result in disqualification
10. Walkers are welcome on the 21.1km and 10km races
11. Cut-off time is at 11:30 when all marshals , traffic officials and water points will withdraw from the route
12. Any dispute to be directed to the Race Director , in writing, after the prize-giving
* The decision of the Race Director is final and no correspondence will be entered into
13. All athletes participate at their own risk.
14. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult