What you should know when using Entrytime Updated: February 2019
Terms of Service Overview
This website is operated by Enteronline (Pty) Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “Effective Lifestyle Management (Pty) Ltd’ ”, SA-Active and “our” refer to Enteronline (Pty) Ltd. Enteronline (Pty) Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current service shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
1. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province/country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your province/country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
4. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
6. Descriptions or images of, or references to, third party products, services, or Events on the Site do not imply Entrytime endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any voucher, voucher code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); to limit the order quantity on any product or service; and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Entrytime acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice.
7. All entry/ticket prices for events that occur in the Republic of South Africa are stated in South African Rand (ZAR). If you are making use of our service from outside South Africa you are solely liable for any currency conversion costs, exchange rate fluctuations and international bank fees that may be charged by your bank or financial services provider in addition to the advertised price of the entry/ticket.
1. To book entries/tickets with us, you will be required to complete the prescribed booking form. You must be over the age of 18 and able to conclude binding contracts to submit a booking to us or, if you under the age of 18, you must have obtained the consent of your parents or legal guardian to submit a booking to us. If you do not comply with the aforesaid you may not submit any booking for entries/tickets via our technology systems. We may require you to provide us with suitable documents proving your age and/or the consent of your parents or legal guardian prior to accepting any booking from you.
2. You may submit booking requests for tickets to us by completing our automated booking process and submitting your payment information to us in the prescribed manner. Our booking process will provide you with an opportunity to review the entire transaction, to 4 correct any mistakes and to withdraw from the transaction before finally submitting your booking request. Please make sure that the booking details are correct before submitting the booking request, since it is unlikely that any mistake you make can be rectified later. We may limit your booking to a specified number of persons to discourage unfair booking practices.
4. A legally binding contract will be formed between us upon the earlier of (i) our sending of such a confirmation notice confirming our acceptance of your booking, or (ii) our delivery of the entries/tickets ordered in accordance with these terms. We reserve the right not to accept or process your booking request and we will notify you if this is the case. In particular, we may refuse to sell you entries/tickets to events for which you do not meet the specified qualification criteria, including if you do not comply with the minimum age for the particular event stipulated by law or if the number of persons in your booking exceeds any applicable limit specified for the relevant event.
5. Please note that while we will try to send to you a confirmation notice for every valid booking request we receive from you, we cannot guarantee that such confirmation notice will be received by you, nor that, if they are received by you, that they will be legible and uncorrupted. Your failure to receive such confirmation notice will not affect the validity of the agreement concluded between us in respect of a booking.
6. If you do not receive a confirmation notice after submitting your payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting your payment information, you should confirm with us whether or not your order has been received and processed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may have occurred during the booking process. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR IF YOU ASSUME THAT A BOOKING WAS NOT PROCESSED BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO RECEIVE OUR CONFIRMATION NOTICE.
7. The information you have submitted with your booking request will be processed as you have provided it. If you realise that an error has been made or that you need to make a change to such information, you should contact us immediately.
1. You will be required to provide the necessary payment account details (such as credit card details) when submitting your booking request. By submitting a booking request to us, you authorise us to debit your designated account with the relevant amounts due for the entries/tickets ordered. Such authorization will allow us to obtain payment at any time after our confirmation of your booking. We will not be obliged to issue any entries/tickets to you prior to receiving full payment of the full agreed amount payable in respect of such entries/tickets. Should we be unable to duly effect such payment for any reason your booking may be cancelled and your tickets may be resold to another customer without further notice. You warrant that you are duly authorised to make payments from the account designated by you. You also authorise us to pay all amounts to be refunded to you into such account.
Registration for use of service
1. You may browse the Site and view content without registering, but as a condition to using certain aspects of the Site, you may be required to register with Entrytime and select a password and username (your “registration”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration. You shall not (i) select or use as your registration a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as your registration a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use as your registration a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
2. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You will immediately notify Entrytime in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware. You also agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as submitted to Entrytime, and (ii) maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Entrytime has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Entrytime has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or Services (or any portion thereof) in its sole discretion.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
3. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Code of conduct
In connection with User Content and your use of the Site, you agree that you will not, nor permit anyone else to, indirectly or directly:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
2. Submit information that includes non-public personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
3. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
4. Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
5. Access or attempt to access parts of the Site for which you are not authorized by Entrytime, circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or password protection on the Site, access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided and authorized by Entrytime;
6. Modify any software for the Site in any manner or form, nor use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site;
7. Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
8. Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
9. Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of Entrytime;
10. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site;
11. Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, hateful, vulgar or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
12. Use the Site to harm minors in any way;
13. Engage in spamming or flooding;
14. Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
15. Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site;
16. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
17. “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site;
18. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another;
19. Link to any page of or content on the Site without written authorization; 7
20. Use any robot, bot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, scrape or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents without our prior written consent, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Entrytime grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Entrytime reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases;
21. Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
22. Take any action that imposes or may impose (in Entrytime sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load of data, information, or queries on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure;
23. Share use of your password or use any passcode or password, regardless of whether or not such passcode or password is unique, to participate in any offer on the Site if you are not the original recipient of such passcode or password;
Ownership and restriction of use
2. The Site, including all Site software, databases, proprietary information, documentation, software, contents, computer codes, ideas, know-how and Materials (and all modifications and derivative works thereof and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto or contained therein) including, without limitation, the selection, compilations, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items, is owned and operated by Entrytime and will remain the exclusive property of Entrytime. You acknowledge that the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials. You shall not challenge, contest or otherwise impair Entrytime ownership of the Site and the content therein.
3. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Entrytime and Entrytime advertisers, licensors, suppliers and others. The Trademarks owned by Entrytime, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Entrytime, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Entrytime. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of Entrytime, Entrytime licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and Entrytime will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
4. You may make comparative or other nominative fair use of Trademarks owned by Entrytime in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to Entrytime products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without Entrytime permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution to Entrytime. Other uses that are not “fair use” require written permission from Entrytime, and absent such express permission, you agree not to use or display the Trademarks owned by Entrytime in any manner. Please make such requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. Modifications to the service and prices We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or services (if applicable) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). 10 We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from thirdparties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. Should you choose to submit any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Submissions”) to Entrytime through any of its media, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Submissions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Entrytime is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Submissions; (c) Entrytime shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Submissions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Entrytime may have something similar to the Submissions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Submissions shall automatically become the property of Entrytime without any obligation of Entrytime to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Entrytime under any circumstances.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your 11 comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any 12 information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
1. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
2. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
3. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
4. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Entrytime, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability. To the greatest extent permitted by law, you expressly acknowledge and agree that neither Entrytime nor any of its affiliates, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, advertisers or sponsors, nor its or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives, are or will be responsible or liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of data or lost profits), under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the site and/or materials contained on the site, any linked site or any product or service purchased through the site. Without limiting the foregoing, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Entrytime shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for (i) the use or the inability to use the site, products, services or any linked site; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site or any linked site; (iii) use by you of any training program or any other product purchased through Entrytime; (iv) your participation in any promotion or program coordinated by Entrytime; (v) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, whether arising in contract or in tort whether or not arising from the negligence of Entrytime; (vi) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (vii) statements or conduct of any third party on the site or any linked site; (viii) any failure of another user to the site to conform to the code of conduct; (ix) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site; (x) any bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature which may be transmitted to or through our site by any third party; (xi) any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in any materials, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site; (xii) any failure of an event organizer to honour a registration; (xiii) the quality, safety or legality of events advertised on the site; (xiv) the truth or accuracy of any content or event listings on the site; and/or (xv) any other matter relating to the site, or Entrytime products or services. The maximum total aggregate liability of Entrytime, its affiliates, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and it’s or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and other representatives, and your sole and exclusive remedy, for all damages, losses suffered by you and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, shall be the greater of the total amount of monies received by Entrytime from you or 1000 ZAR.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Normal carrier charges and taxes may apply to any Materials you access from the Site. Entrytime is not responsible for any surcharges you incur from your cell phone or internet service provider as a result of the use of the Site. With respect to mobile versions or applications, your carriers’ normal rates and fees, including text messaging and data fees may apply to your use of the Site or Services. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will endeavour to update your account information within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com or 086722 005.